Directory - lesotho

Lesotho Mining Companies / Mining Projects

  • Letšeng Diamonds - Letšeng Diamonds is a diamond mining company situated 3,100 meters above sea level, high in the Maluti Mountains in the Kingdom of Lesotho, southern Africa. Letšeng Diamonds is owned by Gem Diamonds Limited (70%) and the Government of Lesotho (30%) and was granted the mining lease in 1999.
  • Firestone Diamonds plc - Liqhobong Mine - Firestone is a diamond mining and development company with assets located in Botswana and Lesotho. The Liqhobong Mine is operated by Liqhobong Mining Development Company (Proprietary) Limited, which is 75 per cent owned by Firestone and 25 per cent owned by the Government of Lesotho.
  • Gem Diamonds Limited - Gem Diamonds owns 70% of Letšeng Diamonds, the Government of the Kingdom of Lesotho owning the remaining 30%. Letšeng is famous for its large, top quality diamonds, with the highest percentage of large (+10.8 carat) diamonds of any kimberlite mine, making it the highest dollar value per carat kimberlite diamond mine in the world.
  • Lucara Diamond Corp. - Mothae Diamond Project - Lucara Diamond Corp. is an African focused diamond exploration and development company, based in Vancouver, Canada. The Mothae Diamond Project in Lesotho is a 20.0 square kilometre concession located in one of the most prolific diamond producing regions in the world. The project hosts a large diamondiferous kimberlite pipe with an estimated surface extent of 8.8 hectares and is located adjacent to and directly on trend with the world-famous Letseng diamond mine.

Lesotho Mining Resources

  • Lesotho Mining News - Lesotho Mining News. Service for global professionals. Constantly updated news and information about Lesotho.
  • Department of Mines and Geology - The Department of Mines and Geology within the Ministry of Natural Resources is responsible for the gathering, assessment and dissemination of information relating to mineral resources and mining industry.

Lesotho mining resources, mining companies, mine exploration industry covering all aspects of the mining industry in Lesotho. Find a Mining Job provides Lesotho mining industry links and information for miners, suppliers, industry investors, mining companies, mining job seekers, employers and more. Looking for work in the Mining industry in Lesotho? Find mine resources on for people who work or are seeking employment in the Lesotho mine industry.

Mining employment and mining job vacancies are available in Lesotho. With the mining industry experiencing unrivalled growth the list of career opportunities is endless. Qualified mining professionals with various skill sets are in high demand. Explore Lesotho mining jobs and career resources on Find a Mining Job.

Lesotho Mining Companies and Recruiters - Find a Mining Job is a valuable resource to post your latest job availabilities. Job candidates can browse the latest mining job listings on the site and sign up for email alerts with the most current mining job positions in Lesotho.

Lesotho Mining Job Seekers - Browse the most up-to-date mining job listings available! Sign up to receive email alerts with all the latest mining jobs in Lesotho. Available mining positions can be found in exploration & geosciences, drilling, engineering, mine operations, construction, mine management, trades, mineral processing, support staff, finance, health & safety, environmental and maintenance.